We are aware that you have confidence in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we improve your user experience.
Moments of Light respects the privacy of visitors to its website and ensures that your data is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Furthermore we will only use this information with your permission. Moments of Light will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. We keep your data as long as you are an active customer.
Your personal information is safe at Moments of Light
Moments of Light uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you sign up for a username and password, we need your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number and payment details to execute your order and keep you informed of the progress.
- To make shopping at Moments of Light as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent, your personal details and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend products that you may find interesting.
- With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can let us know by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you create an account at Moments of Light, we store your data on a Secure Server. In your Moments of Light account, we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill in every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site.
Moments of Light handles your personal information confidentially
Moments of Light will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services.
What types of personal data do we process?
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact details: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Client number
- Order history
- Delivery information
- Payment history
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but can also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the EEA. Such transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws.
Right to removal
You have the right to remove the personal data processed by Moments of Light at any time, except in the following situations:
- You have an ongoing business with customer service
- You have an outstanding order that has not yet or partially been sent
- You have a debt not yet settled at Moments of Light, regardless of the payment method
- You are suspected of having misused our services in the past four years or you have misused our services in the past four years
- Your debt has been transferred to a third party in the past three years
- If you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in connection with your transaction for the benefit of the accounting rules.
Cookies for website analysis