How to burn your candle?
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the waxmelt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt in future use.
- Do not burn your MOMENTS candle for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Always ensure wicks remain upright when burning.
- Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass and always light all wicks if applicable.
- Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn.
- Black residue may transfer if wicks are not trimmed. Remove any residue with a clean, wet cloth when candle is unlit.
- Always sit candle on a stable, fire resistant surface whilst burning
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle
- Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at bottom of glass
- Do not move your MOMENTS candle when lit.
- Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended and avoid burning in crafty areas such as windows or fans.
Check out our collection of scented candles